One of the first groups we we able to get across from GB when the restrictions allowed was Steve & the Preston Golf Club guys. They love their annual tour to Ireland and so it was really great to help make it happen for them given the year that was in it.
Here’s just a few lines from Steve about the tour:
– Stena Line was as seamless as could be. Stena line staff were very professional and also very helpful.
– The Burrendale Hotel, Country Club & Spa is absolutely ideal for any type of Golf trip.
– Kilkeel Golf Club a great course to start the trip and a super welcome from their club captain was a lovely gesture.
– Warrenpoint Golf Club the course was in good condition with slick greens and very sociable members & staff.
– St. Patrick’s Golf Club, Downpatrick to say the welcome was overwhelming at Downpatrick Golf Club is really an understatement. A great club.
– Ardglass Golf Club makes my top ten of “Links” courses in the world. A fantastic golf course and clubhouse with views to die for, the day will stay in the memory for a long time.
– Belvoir Park Golf Club a golf club, that has a “Wow factor”! A warm welcome and the course was manicured to perfect condition.
Thanks to all the lovely People we met on this trip, you made it memorable. Special thanks as always; To Tiernan and all staff at Club Choice Ireland, you made it all seamless and spectacular for us all. many, many thanks!!”
Preston Golf Club